cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOA users

Miraca
Explorer
0 Kudos

Active LOA: When a user remains active on LOA, the items on their learning plan become overdue and both they and their managers receive continual notices, despite the employee being out and unable to complete the training. When they return, they are already past due and do not have the time they should be allowed to complete the training.

I know we can bring the Employee Status in a custom column or use an existing employee status column and use the transformation rule to set user Status in LMS (Active/Inactive) based on the employee Status but how/where do you create the transformation rule? is it a KBA for this? Is this done in EC or LMS?

Also, if we make them inactive until they come back, will it erase the trainings they have assigned in their learning plan?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tomaszgondek
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend deactivating the user as depending on your system settings the learning plan may be erased.
My recommendation would be go to with a custom column where you pull the user status and use it as one of the parameters in the assignment profiles that you are using.
This way when you assigning courses, the users on LOA will be excluded and the course will be assigned to them upon their return.