cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Instructors in Instructor-led Training and Virtual Learning Session

Bumin
Explorer

SAP SuccessFactors Learning

I found 2 old posts in the archive about multiple instructors for Instructor-led Training aka Item (Scheduled) and Virtual Learning Session

I have the same questions and found this documentation: Implementing Instructor Tracking and the Instructor Dashboard

It seems there is now capability to add a secondary instructor for each segment? Could anyone share your experience is using the secondary instructor function?

For VLS, if secondary instructor is also possible, would the secondary instructor have the same Teams role as the primary instructor? In particular: 

1. white boards
  2. breakout rooms
  3. Process VLS Attendance i.e. By default LMS takes the time between when the primary instructor launched and ended it. In the absence of the primary instructor for one or multiple segments, will the system use the time between when the secondary instructor launched and ended it as an alternative data point.

Bumin_0-1710906440916.png

In addition, assuming multiple instructors can be added now, is there a way such that at the course evaluation, feedback can be given to individual instructors, rather than generic question that is applicable to all instructors involved?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bumin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I received inputs from other sources and would like to share in case anyone have the same points of interest. 

For VLS, if secondary instructor is also possible, would the secondary instructor have the same Teams role as the primary instructor? In particular: 

1. white boards
  2. breakout rooms
  3. Process VLS Attendance i.e. By default LMS takes the time between when the primary instructor launched and ended it. In the absence of the primary instructor for one or multiple segments, will the system use the time between when the secondary instructor launched and ended it as an alternative data point.

The answer to the above is no, secondary instructor will not have the same Teams role as the primary instructor. Primary instructor will have the presenter rights by default, depending on MS Teams policy of your organization, the primary instructor can grant presenter rights to secondary instructor, but only during the Teams session. Also, the attendance tracking will adhere to only the primary instructor even if additional presenter rights have been granted.

In addition, assuming multiple instructors can be added now, is there a way such that at the course evaluation, feedback can be given to individual instructors, rather than generic question that is applicable to all instructors involved?

There is a way to implement this. In the survey configuration, a section can be configured such that it repeats for each of the instructors listed in the training segments.

Answers (0)