Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hire Email according to country in Recruiting

SArora
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have RCM to EC integration, no onboarding. We send new hire email when a candidate status change is triggered to "offer accepted". We want to attach US tax forms to US candidates and Poland tax forms to respective candidates. Is it possible? The new hire email is managed through "Recruiting email templates" and status change triggered emails are managed through "Applicant Status Configuration".

Any recommendations on how to achieve this?

Thanks,

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shelly_Allen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you are hiring in all the US states, this could be a huge administrative burden to manage that many templates using business rules. The forms get updated annually by the government, and it takes some effort to keep tabs when each individual state updates the forms. Not to mention how you will handle the storage/processing of the incoming scans or completed paper forms.

If you are operating in more than a handful of states, I highly recommend taking a look at the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding tool or at least a third-party specializing in the forms. SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding provides the primary state tax and federal withholding forms for the US and allows for email attachements or building of customer specific forms for those we don't offer standard. Sometimes, payroll vendors offer these as well. You can check out this blog for an overview of the compliance related offerings from the SuccessFactors Onboarding module. SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Compliance Overview

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you are bound to the applicant status configuration, I think the only thing you could do is abuse one of the roles for 1 country as opposed to the other country (as only per role you can maintain a different template to be sent out). If it concerned textual links to the document, you could perhaps put an extra field on the Req to provide that the as a placeholder in the template to make it more dynamic, but it doesn't sound like that.

The only alternative direction in my knowledge is setting up some sort of integration for that.