cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programs - Libraries

BromleyK
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I've created a Program and I've attached learning items to it (WBTs). The Learning Items (WBTs) are not associated with any catalog or library.

1. When I add the Program to a Library, will learners be able to launch the WBTs, even if the WBTs are not in their library?

2. Do I need to add the WBTs to a catalog / library in order for the learner to launch the training from the Program successfully?

3. If I directly assign a Program to a learner (and the Program and WBTs are NOT in a library / catalog), will the learner be able to successfully launch the WBTs?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roager
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Katie,

Let's answer this.

1. When I add the Program to a Library, will learners be able to launch the WBTs, even if the WBTs are not in their library?

Yes it is not required to have items attached to a library. You just need to assign program to users.

2. Do I need to add the WBTs to a catalog / library in order for the learner to launch the training from the Program successfully?

No, if you attached items to program it is not required to add items to library too.

3. If I directly assign a Program to a learner (and the Program and WBTs are NOT in a library / catalog), will the learner be able to successfully launch the WBTs?
Yes you are right!!