cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIFY STAGE

0 Kudos

Hi, in sap callidus system, i created plan for my title as per sap learning website with my objects and manually entered orders and transactions and ran a compensation and pay , it does'nt create any credits in credit section but got upated in incentive section but with amount value as zero and again no value in deposit section. can anyone help me to run a successful compensation and pay run ?

Thanks in advance

View Entire Topic
Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It sounds like the issue is in the creation of the credits. If you are getting no credits, you will still get incentives with a 0 value and no deposits, so that part is working as expected.

I'd start by looking at the credit rule. How are credits allocated? Are the transactions pre-assigned, or are you using a territory?

If transactions are pre-assigned, make sure the box is checked in the credit rule to indicate this. Also make sure that they are indeed pre-assigned.

If you are using territories, make sure you assigned the variables. Also, look at the category hierarchy and make sure the classification expression is populated.

If this all looks okay, post here and we will figure it out!

0 Kudos

hi lara mam,please chek the below ss and guide

0 Kudos

remaining ss

Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

A couple of other things:

• Make sure the plan is assigned to the title
  • Open a test transaction and make sure it has a participant/position assigned.
0 Kudos

yes mam,the plan is assigned to title and also position assigned,but still its not working

i runned in full mode it worked properly now

Thanks for your time mam