cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom CC Workflow Email Notification

esinanya
Explorer

Hi,

We configured a custom workflow email notification to be sent on new hire, it worked well in QAS yet in production (no difference in terms configuration, locale etc) we still get the standard one. We have checked all the KBAs, raised a ticket on launchpad too, but couldnt find any solution.

We saw a similar post in the community, according to that post changing the order of the business rules would work, yet it did not work. Anyone has ever experienced this before? Thanks,

Angie_Pullano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

I have previously encountered an issue where when the custom email included previous/new value tokens, that if there was more than one action on the same day, the system would send the default email instead of the custom email. That resulted in users sometimes getting the custom email template and sometimes the standard email template for the same workflow.

I would suggest taking a look at the tokens being used in the custom template and if the employee has more than one action on the effective date.

Best regards,

Angie

View Entire Topic
esinanya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Jasper,

Many thanks for your help.

None of the dynamic group members or roles that we included in the workflow receive the custom email that we created.I confirm that we have checked all the things that you have indicated and the configuration is exactly same as QAS.

However, there might be some differences in provisioning. What is the job that could be missing in production?

Thanks a lot.