Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delegate visible in orgChart

NeslihanS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

is it possible to display the delegate name, which is stored under Job Relationship Type, in PosOrgChart?

Therefore I have created a custom field in postion object "Delegate User".

My business rule is assigned under the HRIS Element JobRelationshipType with on save.

I also attached my business rule.

I read, that it is not possible to execute Business Rules for Positions with HRIS, is it true?

The Business Rule log is giving following error:

Rule execution context is null, either because Position is not a valid object or Position has no corresponding instance.

In first step, I want to propogate the Name (rel-user ID labeled as Name) in the custom field (Delegate user) in object postion.

Thank you very much in advance,

Nesli

View Entire Topic
karenperez
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear nesli05,

Thank you for your question.

I don't see possible this requirement to be implemented. The rule that you created, with the mix of paramaters that you added, will not work. There is the job to position standard and recommended rule, wich is triggered when there is a change in the job info, but it is not supported to sync Job Rel with Position. This KBA talks about something similar, but already confirms that job rel data is not supported to be synched to position because of the way that the system is designed.

I hope this helps!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Karen Perez

NeslihanS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Karen for supporting me!

I was thinking that my solution won't sync, but I wanted to be sure!

Best Regards,

Nesli