Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Recruiting: Display authority for requisitions and assignments

Christian_Gaert
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my customer has the following requirement: a certain user should only have display authority for requisitions and assignments.

The user is not allowed to change, copy, create requisitions. Also, the user is not allowed to change assignments (create activities, assign candidates to the requisitions, etc.) but only to see the assignments and data overviews of the candidates, etc.

Does anyone know how to do that? Is it possible via authority restriction? Or is there a web dynpro application without modfiy authority?

Thanks for any tipps and hits.

Regards

Chris

View Entire Topic
SrinivasCh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

We are having similar requirement. We are implementing in integrated scenario (both HCM and Erec on the same instance with ESS/MSS).

Total company is divided into 15 regions and each region will have HR.Managers in respective raises the recruitment requisition it will come to his approval and he will approve it. This part is taken care through wf customisation.

Now, he should only process his region's requisitions and all employees in the company should be able to apply. Pls guide me how to gin this case.

What I am thing is customising the Recr admin role, where in he can go in and route the requisitions to respective recruiter. Pls guide me whether this will be right approach OR anything else better than this OR any standard way. Thanks.

Regards,

Srini Ch