cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTSD (Full Transition Start Date) in SuccessFactors?

KeithFeinour
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are a SuccessFactors customer replicating data to an on-premise SAP environment. We are moving to the S4 Hana environment. As part of the project, the SAP Team needs to create a new FTSD date/cut record in SAP. Is there any "cut record" needed in SuccessFactors? Our thought is that replication will not allow any changes in SuccessFactors to replicate if they are prior to the new FTSD date. Further, no "cut record" would need to be established in SuccessFactors. Is this a correct assumption? Any help is appreciated.

View Entire Topic
Musgrave_e
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

for ease of understanding the replication and trigger it is best to have a trigger record. This also assists with identifying those error messages as well.

hope this helps, in all of my projects thus far, I have always needed to have a record in SFSF for FTSD.

SanneKaasgaard
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,
I have also always had/set a cutover date in SuccessFactors as well on all the records being replicated to SAP ERP when we have moved the FTSD. This has minimized the risk of any errors in the integration.
/Sanne

KeithFeinour
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the clarification. When you created this "trigger" record, 1) what was the reason code you used in SuccessFactors 2) was this record required in all portlets, and 3) did you export current data and repopulate into SuccessFactors using the import templates for all portlets?

KeithFeinour
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Erin.

KeithFeinour
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Sanne.