cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you include meeting links in the interview scheduled using interview scheduler?

Our team schedules hundreds of interviews per week and as of now we re scheduling interview using interview scheduler of SF recruitment module. The challenge here is when we schedule interview like this, we are unable to include the meeting link. So we have to go back to calendar and include meeting link and resend the invite. which is causing double manual work. Incase of huge volumes some of us are missing including the meeting link resulting in bad experience for interviewing candidate and interviewer.

Is there a way I can schedule interviews with meeting links directly from Interview scheduler?

View Entire Topic
Alina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, sirpurke,

Do you use Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling?

Best regards,

Alina

IoanaCC
Explorer
0 Kudos

How can I check that we have the possibility to trigger class registration invites with (active) team links embedded in the calendar blockers triggered by SF to the Outlook recipients?

mjanin
0 Kudos

Hi @Alina Lazutkina,

I have the exact same question. We plan on using Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling.

Do you know if the candidate is linked to the Outlook event by his email adress ?

If so, does it mean that you can update the event with the interview link and notify the candidate from Outlook ?

Best regard,

Martin

WilliamSH
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Do you find the solution to this? Our client also faces the same challenge in scheduling the interview. Thanks.