cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HXM Suite for LMS

Miraca
Explorer
0 Kudos

Our LMS is currently on DC68 data system. We are trying to integrate MS teams and SAP so that we can receive learning reminders via teams. We have implemented everything correctly including adding the SF app into teams but we are not receiving learning notifications. Is it because our LMS is not on the HXM suite data center? If so, do we have any information as to the process on how to switch over and how it affects the system.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
ChrisStiles
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Miraca

Learning Notifications should be sending, regardless of data center location.

A few things to troubleshoot:

1. Ensure mail is Enabled in Global Application Settings
  2. Run the Email Audit report to see if any are being sent from LMS
  3. Review other more technical reasons why you might not get emails from LMS here: https://me.sap.com/notes/3242226/E
  4. If all of the above seem ok - submit a ticket.

thanks

Miraca
Explorer
0 Kudos

All of these are correct in the system. Emails are enabled and we receive emails from LMS, we just dont receive the learning reminders in teams app as promised once we integrated SAP app into teams app. I did submit a ticket but SAP told me since we are not on HXM suite the MS teams and SAP integration wont work. I just found that odd because I can see the SAP app inside my teams app so im curious why we cant receive notifications. we are also able to chat via the SAP pp in teams as well.