cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't scorm the system

lmoras
Explorer
0 Kudos

I can't scorm the system, this happens not with all files. I leave a reference image.

View Entire Topic
Foivos
Participant

Check that the path actually exists?

lmoras
Explorer
0 Kudos

That's right, the path really exists, but it's not recognized by the system. There are files that I can do the scorm, but in most of them the message that I leave in the attached image appears.

Foivos
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do you provide the path that the program is looking? I see there are some spaces in the path, so you may have to use "" to enclose the path so the program can access it. Also could you paste the full path here please? It is cut off in the screenshot.

Foivos
Participant
0 Kudos

Check this: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2902368 first point (remove spaces from file name)

lmoras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Envío una imagen, en la que al pinchar en la carpeta no puedo acceder a dar una nueva ruta para almacenar cada scorm (insisto, solo pasa con algunos archivos).

Pego la ruta del destino en el que debe estar alojado el scorm:

D:\APRENDIZAJE 2020\SEN\TRABAJOS PER WORKAREA\TRAINING\SAGA DIGITAL\ARIBA F1\Ariba Contract - Update 2023\Convenio Comercial\Solicitud de Convenio Comercial\CREACIÓN DE ÁREA DE CONTRATO DE TRABAJO - PARTE 1 SOLICITUD DE CONTRATO APROBACIÓN - ACUERDO COMERCIAL_T.zip

lmoras
Explorer
0 Kudos

This not only happens to me, the same thing happens to my coworkers and they see the same error on the screen

Foivos
Participant

Just a heads up, I don't speak Spanish (used google translate though so I think I understood what you said).

Is it possible to share the path to a file that is working correctly for you just to eliminate the chance that it is the space characters in the path that are causing the issue?

lmoras
Explorer

Sorry, I didn't see that it was written in Spanish.

I tell you, that I managed to make the scorm taking some of your indications, first I changed the path to a shorter one and added to the above, I changed the file names that were very extensive.

Thank you very much for everything, without your help I would not have reached the solution.

Foivos
Participant
0 Kudos

Really happy that I helped mate 🙂 Have a nice evening