cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with recording completions for multiple Content Objects in a single Item

JohnRTx
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just curious if anyone else is seeing an issue with Items that have multiple Content Objects since the patching late last week? We have a couple of courses with multiple SCORM 1.2 content objects. The LMS will properly put a checkmark when a user completes the first module, but then if they complete a 2nd module in the same session the system does not recognize it as a completion. The user just ends up in a circle. If however the user leaves the course and comes back in, they can then receive credit for completion the 2nd content.

I've submitted a ticket but just curious if any others are experiencing this same issue?

Regards,

John

Paul_Stroh
Newcomer

Hi John,

Yes, we are experiencing the same issue. We submitted a ticket as well but the response so far has not been helpful.

Regards, Paul

SEGordon
Explorer
0 Kudos

John,

What version of SCORM are you using? Do you have the same problem with AICC content or with SCORM and AICC mixed in a single Item?

Regards Susan,

JohnRTx
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Almost all of our content is SCORM version 1.2. I don't have enough of the 2004 version to test without republishing but I might try that next if we don't get a fix soon. I did seem to find a workaround which is to refresh (F5) the browser after completing one of the modules before continuing on but not sure if that will work across the board.

Regards,

John

jakubforejt-1
0 Kudos

Same issues with multiple SCORM 2004 4th ed. packages here as well. Before the patch we were told to upload and combine multiple SCORMs in Items as Objects. After the patch we were told to combine Packages in Items. Both approaches had/have issues like described above.
Now we are told to combine multiple e-courses (SCORMs produced in Articulate Storyline/Rise) in authoring tool before uploading to SF as Package. But that is not always possible, especially when one e-course comes from supplier and another is developed by us. I'm curious where this is going.
BR,
Jakub

View Entire Topic
S0014409309
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello John

Here, SCORM 2004 4th ed. packages were added to the article and the wrapper with additional buttons has been hidden. However, the user navigates through the course, takes the quiz, rating is obteined, and finish it, but the course is not marked complete and is not recorded in the learning history. Today we have communicated with note to SAP, and was send to expert area. We still couldn't solve. We still looking for propere solution too.