cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italy Local Rules for PAR Leave based on Working Hours

EvangeliaPanagi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone, I have a customer requirement, which is very specific to Italy Local Policies and Union Agreements for people that work on Shifts but not only. It has to do with how the PAR Leave needs to handled in Time Sheets and then subsequently be deducted from their 109 Yearly Days balance they have. I don't have all the detailed requirements or understanding yet, but I just wanted to ask if anyone out there has come across this policy in the past, and what this is about or if it is possible to be configured.

Basically, for Workers that work a normal working schedule of 7.66 (for example hours), there needs to be an addition of 0.34 hour of PAR to their attendance to always reach the theoretical 8 hour schedule, and then this will be deducted from their 109 yearly balance. But there are more scenarios around this, which I am currently missing details.

This seems a very complex scenario, I am not sure how it is best to address... I will update the question once I have something more solid. Any help will be highly appreciated! volker.ruof - timo.biedenbender and rest Time Gurus, have you heard of such a scenario?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Evangelia

View Entire Topic
Virginie_Klein
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Evangelia,

sorry for the late reply. Somehow I didn't get a notification about your reply and missed the thread.

But I see you were already in very good hands with Volker 🙂

To confirm on Volker's remark: Yes, you could manipulate the accrual rule and post a negative booking by using the rule function "Opposite Sign()". However, how do you then add the positive balance of 109 hours at the beginning of the year? Would you do this via import? Because if you use an accrual rule based on recorded times to make the deduction, it will not be possible to post the 109 hours with the same accrual rule.

Kind regards

Virginie