cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMS | How to access "Manage Role-Based Permission Access" if there is no user else to proxy

rociovzq
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I´m currently accessing Bizx and trying to configure the instance for the first time, working on LMS implementation module,

LMS and Bizx are connected and now I need to crear the LMS role in Bizx for the access to LMS,

Must provide me access to Manage Role-Based Permission Access but I have to user else to proxy, there is no employee data at all,

How can I do it? Do you have any hints?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Rocio

View Entire Topic
sebastian_fritz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rocio,

your initial super admin should have the permission to access "Manage Role Based Permissions". if you don't have access to this super admin account you can create a new super admin through provisioning. Before you create a new admin through provisioning, please read through the following KBA - 2607738 - Manage Role-Based Permission Access Is Not Visible - SAP for Me.

In provisioning you can create a new admin account: Company Settings > (Scroll to the bottom of the page) > Enter Admin Username / Password / Name / Email... > Click Create Admin > Enter Company ID

Best regards

Sebastian