Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboarding Tasks - Setting them up to email to key areas of the business

lisabradley
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some issues with my onboarding tasks.

The plan was to have key tasks set up to be completed by the hiring manager and then sent out to other parts of the business to action. i.e. Facilities access, PPE orders etc.

Does anyone have some guidance or tips to get this working? I have been searching the KBA's but haven't come up with much

Thank you

Lisa

OscarReina
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

About the program tasks is important have clear that is only an activity that assign user request any equipment and this trigger a notification with the key data about this. For each equipment request must be dynamics groups with the users that can be notified to take action about the request. Also in the notification template you can add CC to include emails no dynamic to notify.

Regards.

lisabradley
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Oscar,

I have set up a dynamic group so have that ready to go.

At the moment what is occurring is that a manager completes a task (i/e requesting facilities access) and once the task is submitted the email is going straight to the manager instead of to facilities - so if I add the new dynamic group, will the initial task be assigned in SF to the manager to still complete or will it go straight to the facilities team?

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)