Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMGM Self assessment tile in Home page shows a different name

karthik1gobburu
Explorer
0 Kudos

self-assessment-tile.pngHello Everyone-

In PMGM module after i launch a form to a user, Review Your Performance tile ( card) in For You Today in Home page is showing a different name.

I have tried doing changes in Manage Languages, Text Replacement, & have done lot of R & D but nothing is working.

The only change wat my colleague made few months was in Email notification Template Settings>> Document Creation Notification>> Hed had changed the text long back

Please advice me on this,

View Entire Topic
Troy_Vachetta
Participant
0 Kudos

The text below "Review Your Performance" is brought in from the Title of the PM Template.

The line below, "Complete Checklist for Introduction" is brought in from the Step Configuration of the Route Map associated with the PM Template. If you want to change the text, change in the Step Configuration. I've attached an example. The template name is 2023 Mid-Year Review, and the Step is Employee Self-Evaluation. Note the tile.

karthik1gobburu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Troy-

I have checked Manage Route Maps and see that the step name is Employee Self Evaluation only.

Please advice as where might be the fault. I am attaching screenshot alsoroute-map.png

Troy_Vachetta
Participant
0 Kudos

Karthik

I went into a preview environment and was able to change the route map the reflected on the tile. Please see screenshots. It did not seem to work on previously launched forms.

test-for-community-post.pngroute-map-test.png