cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS - Project Systems / Project Control Enable Now standard content

MarnaParodi
Participant

dear all,

(and more specifically PS and SEN consultants)

do you know where I could find any standard learning content (SAP Enable Now tutorials) related to Project Systems topics?

I've browsed the 3 latest SEN Standard Content Libraries S/4HANA on premise, searching for "project" and here are my results:

2020:- no content

1909:

Package 1NT- Project Financial Control (7 tutorials)

1809:

Package 1NT - Project Financial Control (15 tutorials)

Package BNA - Period-End Closing - Projects (8 tutorials)

I was also a bit surprised to see the packages/scope items disappear from the next standard content libraries, as they were not flagged as "marked for retirement".

Thank you,

Marna

View Entire Topic
KristinaKunad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marna,

I can answer part of your question. The Tutorials could have been removed for two reasons:

- the tutorial is not relevant anymore for the scope item

- the usage was so low that it was not prioritized to be produced and maintained any longer

Thank you for your feedback about the "marked for retirement" flag, I have now forwarded the feedback to the relevant team.

I hope someone else can add more information about your content question here, I'd also have to search like you did.

Take Care,

Kristina

MarnaParodi
Participant

thank you Kristina,

I also imagine that choices regarding learning content to be developed depend on the solution roadmap. And the traditional PS area hasn't followed a very linear evolution, in my opinion, or at least it is not easy to find a one-to-one relation between the old ECC and S/4.

have a nice day,

Marna