cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason Code clarification for SF_EMP_Turnover_Analysis_v1.0 Story Report Template

shellyknobbe
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am utilizing the SF_EMP_Turnover_Analysis_v1 template story report. The "Hires" calculation says if the Event = 3669 or 3676....
But the query data doesn't use those code values. Does anyone know what these values represent??

I need to substitute different values for 3669 or 3676 but not sure what values to use.

I found the analysis document which explains this report, but it does not define the calculations for this item. SF_EMP_Turnover_Analysis_v1.0.pdf

Any input will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!!

View Entire Topic
talentSME
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shelly,

Those numbers are the Picklist Option IDs for the Events your report is filtering on.

3676 = Rehire

3669 = Hire

As you can tell, my demo instance has the same event Option IDs as your report filters. These are the default Option IDs for all instances

In your instance:

See the screenshot below to for how to navigate in Picklist Center to find your events, and view the option ID. It's unlikely that the Picklist and option IDs for "event" were edited previously.

Update your filter with the option IDs to match the Events that you want to include or exclude in your report.

shellyknobbe
Explorer
0 Kudos

THANK YOU Austin! This is exactly what I needed!!