Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story report Duplicate records Issues

RakeshDumla1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Currently, I am experiencing huge duplicate records in the Story reports when creating it for performance form templates to Capture the Section Rating - Objective/Competency and Overall rating. 

Please help me how to fix this 

View Entire Topic
gloriakurz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the query starts with employee entry then multiple records appears. It will be necessary to start the query with the template table from performance. You will access the data for a particular template without multiple records for one employee. 

I hope that helps and feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Best regards

Gloria

RakeshDumla1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Gloria, Thanks for the update.. I have tried with your answers, I am able to resolve 80% of the duplicate issues with the Aggregate and Cross tab options. Now I am having another issues that when I Employee records is showing better with removed duplicates, The issues is the count column still showing huge number like which is affecting the chart based analysis.
gloriakurz
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Rakesh, sorry for the late response. I was out of office.If you still facing the issue with the count column then please feel free to contact me and share the configuration via screenshots. My email: gloria.kurz@mhp.com