Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors Global Benefits

former_member110706
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a clear article on SuccessFactors Global benefits?

The implementation guide is not clear for me and I could not understand what to configure first and how to proceed.

Most of the fields are read-only in Claim benefits and I don't understand how the entities interact and work together

Can you please support me on this.

Thanks

murat_alcal
Participant

Dear Hari,

Throughout the SuccessFactors, most of the implementations follow similar steps.

- Provisioning Settings

- Role-based Permissions

- Object Configurations

and then other details are being followed by the consultant as per design and requirements.

There are some blog posts in the community which you should definitely check out.

I suggest you look into the available "Best Practices" from here. They provide an idea of how to follow design principles and how to fill out a workbook in the first place.

You are always welcome to ask for any specific detail from the configurations.

Kind Regards,

Murat Alcal

former_member110706
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murat,

Thank you so much for responding.

Though I have followed the articles and performed the initial setups like provisioning , RBP and object definitions, I am getting confused with the "Benefits terms".

Benefit Program, Benefit claim, and all the others, I don't in which order create the master data.

Attached screenshot, I have created the Benefit first and then tried to Claim it, but most of the fields are read only, I don't understand from where it is going to get the values.

So, is there any order in which , I need to create master data and use it in Benefits Overview page.?

Thanks

benefits.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)