cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title, Plan, Import Plan/Rule/Elements and other questions

Cynthia_Chang
Explorer
0 Kudos

I encounter some questions and problems when I build some dummy data in quality environment, and this is the first time I try to build the dummy data in the system.

Could anyone help or enlighten me, please?

1.There are two checkbox of Automatically Generate Calendar in Event Calendar (happens in English page but not in other languages)

2. Can't I upload the compensation elements and rules? Or, if yes, how should I upload them?

3. Where can I find the plan data template?

4. After I created an plan (which start date is 1/1/2015), I couldn't assign it to the title, not even position.

Your answers and helps are much appreciate! Thank you.

View Entire Topic
Cynthia_Chang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Lara,

Thank you so much for your answers, they help a lot!

Could I ask a few more? Please?

Like, when I try to build a plan with rules which combined many variables, I can not assign most of the variables when I assign the plan to a title, but only one exception, which is a Rate Table Variable that I reference directly in the incentive rule.

Does that means that I can only build rule with rule and plan but not in compensation elements?

Please see the example below:

1. I create a bunch of variables...(of course corresponding fixed value elements)

2. Then, I used them in a formula...

3. Of which I used in a rate table, and, yes, of course, I created a variable for this rate table (I don't know why, but somehow, I love to create variables)

4. Then, I refer the rate table variable in the incentive rule, (un)fortunately we could not create a variable for rules, otherwise, I might create one, too. 😉

5. Here is the result, sorry for long post, I couldn't assign other variables, but only rate table.

Cynthia_Chang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry for the mistake, correct the question below:

Does that means that I can only "use variable" with rule and plan but not in compensation elements?