Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User deactivation interval

ClaudiusMann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Community members,

which interval did you chose for user deactivation in the manager and what has been the reasons for your choice?

Thanks for your insights.

Best regards,

Claudius

View Entire Topic
jbernal2022
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I would say I see most customer use 6 months or 12 months. I would not set it too low or you are going to have issues with users getting deactivated all the time. What I would focus on more is why are people not using my training content. If your usage is low after a go live and you see the need to remove users the question should be on why are people not using what we built.

Hope that helps

Jesse

ClaudiusMann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse, totally agree with you on the later point. I asked the question from a background that a customer has more than 20,000 licenses and assumes that around 10% of users left already the company or employees changes roles where they don't need to access the training content anymore. The aim would be always not to deactivate learners who should still have access (e.g. somebody goes on a sabbatical hence is inactive for 6 months and gets deactivated but actually should stay active). I hope that these cases are very rare when you set 12 months.

Thanks for your response, it definitely helps.

All the best,

Claudius