cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can delegates access for users be accessed in the Integrated Learning Experience?

lmaberna
Discoverer

Where can delegates access for users be accessed on the learner's homepage in the Integrated Learning Experience? Is it possible for access to be added to the drop-down menu on the learner's homepage only for those who are assigned as delegates?

We are trying to understand what options are available for delegates access for users. In our current legacy homepage for users if they are designated as a delegate for someone a link will appear on their homepage for the user to be able to access their delegate's account. In the new learning experience users are not able to see a link to their delegate's account. Is there a place that delegates access is available to these users in the new experience? If there is not, can a link to their delegate's account be added to one of the new drop-down menus in the new experience?

I have added a screen capture of what I am asking:

lmaberna_0-1713366536898.png

Thank you,

Leah

SAP SuccessFactors Learning 

Danny12
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Can you rephrase the question or include screenshots? I'm having a hard time understanding the question.
lmaberna
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I have added additional context to my initial question.
View Entire Topic
lmaberna
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Revising as I accidently added comment as answer.

E_Wilhelm
Explorer
In an SAP meeting on ILX, a timeline was shown in which the words "Delegate Mode" appeared in 2024H2. SAP is presumably not yet ready for this or has only planned it for the next release.