cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing all people profile backgrounds, even ones uploaded by employees

Kathy_Scott
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are trying to standardize the header background images in Employee Central. We went from allowing employees to upload their own images, to having the system pick a random image from the standard library, and now want to give everyone the same background. We are hoping there is a way to remove all the existing pictures, even the custom ones, so that when we upload our new image and make it the default it will be in everyone's profile.

I've found in the documentation that choosing a default image won't impact the existing custom backgrounds, but haven't found any information about completely removing the images across all users.

Thanks for reading and for any guidance you can provide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

carlahudson
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm surprised this hasn't been implemented yet as I have seen there are multiple requests for this in the Customer Improvement request portal. I am currently experiencing the same thing, and there is no quick way for me to find the employees who changed their banner from the default, so my update to set a new default hasn't changed them. Can't even report on it, like we can for profile photo. Madness!