Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Commission (Callidus ) - api field's for corelation

rgonasani1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

May i request to put some light on api's area , such that when we query on commission api's ( like Get / List Commission ) we can also get corresponding sales transaction or order id field information, please note that standard api's that am referring to is provided in link "https://ccld-poc.callidusondemand.com/APIDocument/ .

I have tried working with these #SAP Commission standard api's and have observed that api's like "Get Commission" and "List Commission" does not have fields "Transaction" or "Orderid" as a result of which was not able to map json response's from get commission or list commission api's to Sales Transaction api's.

Thanks for all the helpful information that this community space provide's as in form of blogs & discussions, it is great help to have the SAP Commission space with such active content & discussions.

Thanks in advance,

Ravi Kumar G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

ravikumar.gon

yes, you're correct SalesTransactionSeq and SalesOrderId fields are not present in api/v1/commissions API.. you can ask through SAP Support ticket to get that added into api/v1/Commissions API endpoint

rgonasani1
Explorer

Thanks yoganandamuthaiah for quick confirmation, Also would like to appreciate the informative blogs that you had been putting together in SAP Commissions space it's very helpful.

From raising SAP Support ticket perspective , do i need to raise SAP Customer influence ticket ? or is it possible to route me link where the steps or process is provided.

T&R,

Ravi Kumar G.

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
ravikumar.gon

thank you !

you can raise a Support ticket with providing screenshots from Commissions results workspace which contains the fields which is missing in API for api/v1/commissions with detailed story. In that case, you don't need to raise a customer Influence ticket but if you don't provide much details, it would require Influence ticket and product team will consider it as a improvement.