Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Companion carousel content prioritization

mani_rathnam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When my learners open the SAP Companion carousel, they are seeing Help Topics by default. In a screen, the help topic is empty (as I don't want to create any). The page contains other contents like guided tour. Is it possible to skip the help topic and show only available contents like guided tour, whatsnew, Learning center directly from carousel? Because when help topic is empty my learner is thinking that the page doesn't contain any learning content and forgets to switch to other contents.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

It shouldn't display the Help Topics page if there is no help content (as long as noHelpMode isn't sent to carousel). But if you have the default 'what's this app' / 'quick guide' enabled, it may be pulling in that?

I just tested it and it works for me, going directly to the Learning tab (as the only one available):

mani_rathnam
Participant
0 Kudos

dirkmanuel2 This page is not having help content [Refer below screenshot]. But when I open SAP Companion, it is showing Help Topics by default. I just want to hide this help button because there is no help topic content available for this screen. Can you please assist?

I haven't used noHelpMode parameter.

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

You're 100% sure there is no Context Help project for that screen? (i.e. if you go into Edit mode, there's no Help Topics that are hidden, or are for elements not visible on the current screen?) If there is a Help Project but with no 'displayable' content then that sounds like a logic issue and I'd open a case with SAP. But otherwise I don't know why you see an empty Help Topics page and I don't.

Try setting noHelpMode=nothing and see if that makes a difference.

mani_rathnam
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dirk. Its fine now. There were some help tiles hided and that's the reason its showing empty help topic in carousel.

DirkManuel
Active Contributor

Lucky guess 😉 Glad it's working as expected, now.

Answers (0)