cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enable Now "book" price - where to see it?

Wallace
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I continue to work to grow SEN in the company I work for and occasionally need to put "cost" proposals in front of different groups.

In the past I have used the SAP Store, hovering over "buy" or "cost" on the SEN product page and then a tiered list would appear of book price. I would then use that cost with the disclaimer that the actual purchase price could differ or bring some other services/items - as that would depend on the commercial discussion between the company purchasing group and SAP account reps/commercial.

However, when I go to the store today, I miss to find the book price. I'm infrequent in this and realize I might be missing something in plain sight.

Grateful for guidance/thoughts on how to find this from the community. There isn't a hard request to start a dialog with SAP commercial to get this. It is a bit "pre-work" internally.

Best Regards, Wallace

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DirkManuel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that seems to have disappeared. You can always just click BUY and then see what the order total is. That does require you to have an ID on store.sap.com, so if you don't have your own, here's what it is currently showing at a few random price points (not sure on where the lower rates kick in). This is for book price, for cloud, in the U.S., per year:

• 50 = $9,600 ($16/user/month)
  • 1,000 = $91,320 ($7.61/user/month)
  • 5,000 = $313,200 ($5.22/user/month)
  • 10,000 = $385,200 ($3.21/user/month)
  • 100,000 = $1,452,000 ($1.21/user/month)

Quoting here as this is publicly-available information, although your CEE would probably be a better source of information.

Wallace
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dirk,
My item isn't official enough to talk to a CEE at this point, I don't want to start anything commercial...

I started with the "buy" - but then I hit or was afraid of two areas:

1. I shouldn't be buying the software for the company

2. I think it may have required a bit more authorization on my "S" user - and while I like being powerful on the "S" user but I realize I can make "oops" mistakes. And didn't want the "oops" possibility.
Will be interesting to see if any further comments comes on this question, if there's other people like me who want to see "book" from time to time.

Thanks again.

Wallace

Answers (0)