cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users unable to withdraw from self-assigned class/withdraw button missing?

MaggieLutz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are seeing issues where users cannot withdraw themselves from classes after they have registered. According to the KB 2399782, I understand that if a user is enrolled by an admin they cannot withdraw themselves. However, users who have self-enrolled are not seeing this option available either.

To confirm class setup:

• No manager approvals setup for the classes
  • Users self-enrolled
  • No registration cutoff or withdraw cutoff dates

Here is what users SHOULD see according to SAP:

But here is what they actually see:

Is there a setting in config or something that we just aren't seeing? Any help at all would be appreciated since this has us stumped!

SF-Dan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is it possible the particular class withdrawal radius was overridden to No on the class level when the user self-assigned and changed after or similarly any withdrawal approval removed after the user self-assigned? Easy check would be to remove the class and have user self-assign again as is to see or otherwise run class daat report against the timestamp of the class user assignment date.

MaggieLutz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

daniel.midgett2 That's a great question. I did also see something mentioning a "Withdraw Approval" in a different KB article but noticed that we do not have that option available on any of our classes.

Apparently there should be an option for "Approval to Withdraw", but we only have "Supervisor Approval Required" on our classes. I'm now wondering if this is something that isn't enabled in our config?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)