cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLS in MS Teams - attendance

JoClarkson
Explorer

HI SF Community,

I'm wondering if there is anyway you can report or see the % of the class/time slot someone has attended when using the VLS for MS Teams? There must be communication back from MS Teams to SF with this information for the autorecording of attendance but I can't see it from the SF side of things.

We would like to be able to report on it, in case we are questioned about the autorecording of completions.

Thanks,

Jo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisStiles
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jo

During the meeting, organizers can find the attendance report in the People > Participants pane of the meeting, in areas within the meeting invite, and in the meeting chat. After the meeting has ended, organizers can view and download the attendance report under the Attendance tab of the meeting invite or meeting chat. Read more about how meeting organizers can view and download attendance reports in Teams.

In the LMS, hoewver, I don't know of any out of the box reports that specifically pull this data, however, it is there to get via a custom report. The following KBA identifies which tables would need to be queried.

2219839 - Automatic completion using the "Process VLS Attendance" automatic process for VLS classes ...

JoClarkson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Chris. I will continue to play around with People Stories to see whether I can develop a report using those tables. In the meantime, we'll refer to the Attendance report in teams.

ellenwatson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I have been looking at how to get attendance reports too, and since the Teams meeting is created with the LMS, it requires a meeting chat or something to actually have it appear in the instructor's Team account, if there is no chat that happens during the meeting the meeting disappears so you cannot find the attendance afterwards. Is there a better way around this or alternatives?

Thanks heaps,

Ellen

Answers (0)