cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we import the employee history manually, its possible to integrate the data information of EC

dianamaldonad
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi team, xavierlegarrec

We need to validate if when we import the employee history manually, its possible to integrate the data information of EC and the business rules in the variable payment template.

Currently we are doing the import of employee history, using business rules from EC and integrating to the form some fields with information of the employee, job info and compensation. This information has been integrated but when I want to access this información as administrator generating the form, the system doesn’t generate the form.

I want to confirm if its ok to continue with the process this way so I can continue with the implementation or there is something else I need to consider.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi dianamaldonado

Records imported manually cannot be matched to Bonus plans using EC eligibility rules unfortunately and as a consequence they will not show on your worksheets.

We need to use Legacy eligibility rules to be able to pull manually imported records on the worksheets.

Whenever possible we recommend using Legacy rules (better performance when running bonus calculation, easier to troubleshoot for customers) and adding a "Bonus Plan" field in EC Job Info or Comp Info that gets its value on Save from a Business Rule.

There are many conversations on this topic on the partner community forum (link can be found in the QA page pinned on top of page)

All the best

Xavier