cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023-1H-LMS Release LRN-138273 'Admins can configure Instructional messages that display...'

MichaelWright
Participant
0 Kudos

For LRN-138273 "We've enhanced the Coruse Home experience with support for manager actions, approval comments, associated attributes, and other requested functionality', it mentions that:

I have tested successfully everything for this one, except for...

'Administrators can configure instructional messages that display when users register for a course that has a price'.

What do I have to do as an administrator, like what screens do I go to and what steps do I take, to setup something to test that this works, as there is no information on this.

MichaelWright
Participant
0 Kudos
With 2 days to go, I have still yet to see a reply back from SAP on this issue. What is the status?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nehadhawan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Michael,

We have identified an issue with the above flow and will update the documentation soon. Thanks!

MichaelWright
Participant
0 Kudos
Any updates to the documentation yet for this one, as this is the last one I need to test?
MichaelWright
Participant
0 Kudos
With 2 days to go, I have still yet to see a reply back from SAP on this issue. What is the status?
MaryKatherineJ
Contributor
0 Kudos
@nehadhawan, I have still not seen any updates to the documentation for this change. Can you point us to documentation that describes this change?
KristaW
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

The help documentation will be updated in the August publication. I have provided the information from the topic here to assist in the interim.

Adding Instructional Text to the Class Registration Page

Learning administrators can customize labels that display on the user registration page to assist users when providing account code information.

Prerequisites

• The Purchasing Option for the class isn’t defined as No Charge.
  • The item classification is Instructor-Led or Instructor-Led with Online Content.

Steps

1. Navigate to Learning Administration > References > Manage Labels > Labels.
  2. Search for and edit Label ID instruction.ApprovalProcess.ScheduledOffering.RequiresAccountCode.
  3. On the Locales tab, define the text to display at the top of the user registration page for each active locale.
  4. Choose Apply Changes.
  5. Use the Search Results breadcrumb to navigate back to the Search page.
  6. Search for and edit Label ID instruction.Registration.Financial.
  7. On the Locales tab, define the text to display above the Account Code field on the user registration page for each active locale.
  8. Choose Apply Changes.