cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we set up a group to review the SAP influence process - it currently is not really fit for purpo

AndreaVickers
Participant
0 Kudos

Need to review how the process works, seems multiple customers feel the same way from comments i have seen  in the various forums

SAP influence seems to have little influence and also lack of communiction on SAPs decision making and status change 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Heiko_Lenk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you Andrea for reaching out. We have seen and still see some dissatisfaction with the Influence process, and so we have calls from time to time with customers who are not satisfied with the experience. 

Of course our intention is to get as much output for all stakeholders of this process, and make it a most positive experience. We are seeing the negative feedback and are actively working on making changes that will address some of the things brought forward. 

I'll be glad to have a discussion with you, and potentially further interested parties on a regular basis. We are evaluating options how to best engage here.  

UweStieglitz
Participant
0 Kudos

Internally we call it the "graveyard" 🙂

Heiko_Lenk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Understood. Still this would make it an uncommonly lively graveyard. There are so many ideas that bring in tremendous value in both directions, and many will be developed as you can see. But sure, there are also many ideas will find a hard stop due to not reaching the threshold, due to the high volume of ideas being shared.
UweStieglitz
Participant
0 Kudos
Well, of course it was a little exaggerated. But: looking at "Customer Influence / Delivered Improvements" and filtering for SF Learning it says that 2! improvements have been delivered in 2022. Maybe this figure is wrong. But I still would be surprised if the number of delivered improvements per year is more than 1 digit.
Heiko_Lenk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Ah, that's interesting. Because if you look at the results for H1 and H2 2022, you will find that Learning has delivered 14 ideas in 2022. Not sure why the number for you is 2. But still, I would not necessarily want to argue that 14 is good enough. There will always be ideas that are painfully missing in the development list.