We configured a custom workflow email notification to be sent on new hire, it worked well in QAS yet in production (no difference in terms configuration, locale etc) we still get the standard one. We have checked all the KBAs, raised a ticket on launchpad too, but couldnt find any solution.
We saw a similar post in the community, according to that post changing the order of the business rules would work, yet it did not work. Anyone has ever experienced this before? Thanks,
I would like to bring to your attention that we have discovered missing RBP permissions for the group responsible for triggering this email.. Please refer to the attached screenshot for details.
Usually all document generation related objects are pre-delivered as "Non-Secured". To access these objects, the permission role "Metadata Framework -> Access to non-secured objects" must be granted.
However, in our situation, the objects have been marked as "Secured" in the "Configure Object Definition" screen. Therefore, miscellaneous permissions needed to be granted in order to access them.
Hello @esinanya ,
Please check and make sure that the custom email notification template language is matching with the email notification recipient's default locale.
If the template language do not match with the default locale of the user who is supposed to get the email then standard email will be sent.
If still facing issue please create a ticket with support.
Knowledge Base Article for more information: 2793226 - Incorrect Email Notification is Getting Triggered - EC