Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H1 2023 release - ECT-190481 Enhancements to Recurring Pay Component Imports

Ethan_Dai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You will need to create a business rule to create the Comp Info record when importing recurring pay component for this enhancement to work.

Is there an example of the business rule that auto created the Comp Info record that you can share? I have searched high and low and couldn't see anything on the support / help portal.

Thanks

JulieMcSwain
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi @Ethan_Dai , Did you ever find an answer for this? I am looking for the same.
Ethan_Dai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @JulieMcSwain, not really... heard nothing back here so I raised a ticket and was given this KBA.

https://me.sap.com/notes/0002571698

After a bit of trial and error, I got it to work. You don't need to have event reason derivation enabled to get this to work.

Regards

JulieMcSwain
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Thank you @Ethan_Dai for sharing the information. I appreciate it.
annieruoky
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Ethan! Are you able to share the business rule you created? We just knew that this doesn't as how they mentioned it to be. Appreciate your help!
Ethan_Dai
Participant

This is the rule I created. 

Ethan_Dai_0-1688599869621.png

annieruoky
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks, Ethan Dai!!
Ethan_Dai
Participant
0 Kudos
Just a note, this rule / feature doesn't work well if there happens to be an already existing record on the effective date of your recurring pay components import. Rather than creating a new comp info record, it just uses that already existing comp info record. This is even after I removed the check for if event reason = null condition in the business rule.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anna_O
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you managed to find an answer? I am looking for the same information and would really appreciate some guidance 

KR, 

Anna