cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Inactive Successors from Succession Org Chart and Talent Pool -> What to take into account?

olindfors
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi, 

We would like to have inactive successors removed or at least hided automatically. Referring to KBA 2307933 - Hide Inactive Successors from Succession Org Chart and Talent Pool, I'd like to know what kind of impacts we would likely to encounter, if we would enable the referred setting in Provisioning,  taking into account that we are using Position sync (Position to Job Information)? 

Anyone using Position sync and having the 'Succession Management: Hide inactive users from the list of successors in the org chart and omit them from new form creation (auto-population of previous successors)'  as well enabled?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

maxzhou
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi olindfors,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the SAP Community Groups! I noticed you mentioned Job Information, which was being enabled by Position Management. Please note that when Position Management is enabled, Position Sync will not be supported within Succession. As a result, the feature 'Succession Management: Hide inactive users from the list of successors in the org chart and omit them from new form creation (auto-population of previous successors)' will not be available. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply or comment, and I'd be more than happy to help.

Best regards,
Max