cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to access performance forms in People Central and I am not able to. I get the message be

mortiz971
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to access performance forms in People Central and I am not able to. I get the message below. Would you be able to assist in getting this corrected in order for me to access document that needs to be signed.

Your request has not been processed successfully. Please try again.

If the problem persists, please contact client support and provide the event code and the server timestamp below.

900-001-6     Wed Feb 01 12:09:16 EST 2023     Release build b2211p13e.20230127224852 (20230127224852) - 57/pc70bcf1031

Note: Standard industry browsers are supported for use with the SuccessFactors application. Please check the Customer Community or Customer Success web sites for an up to date list of these.

Click here to return to your homepage.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member12443
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi.

We had the same issue in test and prod instance. 

We fix it upgrading in the upgrade center the optional upgrade "latest goal managment". Apparentely it is not related but it worked. 

Have a nice day

S

Sam_Passman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you provide some additional details as to what "People Center" is on your end?  Is that what we call People Profile in standard terminology?  It might help to include a screen shot of what you are clicking on before you get the error message.  That will help to provide the needed context.

mortiz971
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes, I am trying to access a performance management Written Warning in order to sign and submit but I am not able to gain access to the document nor have visibility at the moment.
Sam_Passman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hello mortiz971! I am still not clear where in the system you are trying to access the form from. If you are seeing the form however, and getting the error, it would point to either a permission or a data issue. Do you already have a support ticket? If yes, then can you share the number? If no, I would suggest contacting support so they can review the back end data.
mortiz971
Explorer
0 Kudos
I believe this should be in My Profile -> Actions-> Performance Review please provide clarification.
mortiz971
Explorer
0 Kudos
Would you be able to provide me with Support contact information?
mortiz971
Explorer
0 Kudos
It is Poeple Central