cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Informational webinar: Maximize the investment in Employee Central with SAP Integration Suite

rnoia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Announcing a new informational webinar for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central customers - 

Maximize the investment in your SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution by integrating it with the rest of your intelligent enterprise.

This non-technical webinar is perfect for HR decision makers, HRIS and HR-supporting teams that want to learn how integrating your SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution will benefit your organization.

This introductory webinar will cover the basics of what SAP Integration Suite is and how it can help your organization be more effective.

The topics we'll cover are:

• The benefits of integrating your people data from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central with other teams in your organization
  • What is SAP Integration Suite
  • Integration examples
  • Customer examples

This webinar takes place Tuesday, June 20th at 7:00AM Pacific / 10:00 Eastern

To register, please visit: https://webinars.sap.com/noam/btp-integration-employee-central/en/home

SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central SAP Business Technology Platform  SAP Integration Suite 

TaraCarr
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello! I didn't learn about this webinar until after the fact, unfortunately. Is there a recording / post-event materials available? Thank you!
rnoia
Advisor
Advisor
You bet!  Let me work with the web team to get it posted for you.  It will take a week or so. If you send me an email ( sapbtp-for-hr@sap.com ) I'll send you the link to the recording page that is available to those that joined - you can't register for it anymore.
TaraCarr
Participant
0 Kudos
Great! Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)