Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Canvas Report and Learning History Data

JulieMcSwain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of this past week, I am seeing a difference in the number of learning history records returned on two existing canvas reports in Report Center (not in the reports within Learning). These reports have not been updated in the last month. The data has not been changed and the details on the items are the same. I am puzzled as to why all of sudden there is a change in the number of records (from 3,726 to 2,563). I have been auditing looking for a trend, but I have not been able to figure this out. 

I have a ticket open with SAP Support, and it is being investigated.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thank you,

~Julie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PL1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@JulieMcSwain, your scenario potentially falls under the KBA 3309640 and your case should be updated with it (if not already).

JulieMcSwain
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi, Yes, it does. My ticket was updated earlier this morning with this KB that ORD Reports were not being updated with Learning data. Happy to hear there is a fix coming soon.
0 Kudos

By the time SAP checks this, you can check the following:

1. Filter one employee in both the reports and you can find the number for rows that are missing in the report.

2. You can also check if there are any changes to substitutes for any item, as there are be multiple records due to this.

BR,

Param