1- Create your own goal personal button cannot be switched off.
2-Library Goals are not auto-populating field values with read only permission. It can only populate data in edit/write permissions. Some of our customers are using only Library options to add goals without any edit permission in Goal name, desc, metric etc. fields.
3- Latest goal mgmt. is showing bizx_actual and bizx_target fields as unsupported attributes and elements. We have converted goal plan template to new goal plan and are using these fields for our calculation purpose which is working fine so please let us know if SAP 2H 2023 implementation guide is stating correct or not? Please see the link of implementation guide- https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PERFORMANCE_AND_GOALS/4a24e48b5c384b18a81f6b661305021e/...
4- The Total goal weight and individual Goal weight min and max warnings are only available under 'i' button which is not readily available in the goal UI as was visible in the old goal management.
5- fill/background colors are not showing up in status field under goal popup window.
6- The Goal detail display is in card format now which doesn't show full details/information about a goal and its not a good user experience as we cannot see the summary of all the goals with details showing up at one go.
7-We cannot mass delete the goals as checkbox against goal is not available.
Could you please confirm at the earliest on the solution of 1,2 and 3 points.
1. Do you mean the create goal button? Do you have a screenshot. This is purely up to the configuration of the create goal button. If you want to hide this button in Latest goals, you need to remove the create permission completely, since the create goal button respects the create goal permission.
2. This is a behaviour change documentation in this table, line item for library goals: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PERFORMANCE_AND_GOALS/4a24e48b5c384b18a81f6b661305021e/... If the user does not have read permission, they cannot change the library goal file value, what is the business value of them still populating that field? If there is a request for enhancement on this, please submit an Influence idea.
3. There is a mistake in the guide, the field bizx-actual, bizx-target, bizx-strategic are supported as of 2H 2023. Bizx-efforts-spent, bizx-status-comments are not supported. We will be correcting those in November guide patch.
4. We are undergoing a redesign of the goal plan page. Please stay tuned. However, the idea is to still put goal plan related information on a secondary level of the information architecture i.e requires a click to display. If you have an enhancement request, please submit an Influence idea.
5. This is expected behaviour and what we support in Latest goals. https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PERFORMANCE_AND_GOALS/4a24e48b5c384b18a81f6b661305021e/...
6. This conforms to the new design architecture we have right now. However, in 1H 2024, we are offering a better way of navigating through your goals in goal details page, reducing the need to jump from card to goal details.
7. Please submit an influence idea for this. Currently mass delete is not a common requirement or a highly used feature. Therefore we have not prioritized this, we would need stronger business justification on why this is required.