cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Subjects & Distribution % buttons missing on Executive Review of Calibration

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

After 1H 2023 release to production, we observed that Distribution % and Number of Subjects buttons on the Executive Review page of Calibration are missing.

Does anyone observe this issue in their environment? If fixed, please share the details on how to fix this.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

SuccessFactors identified that it is an issue on their end and updated via patch 8. So this question  can be closed as it is working now.

Lorna
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

It maybe an issue. I tried in my test instance, the behavior is the 'Distribution %' and 'Number of Subjects' tabs are visible, but can't switch between each other, different with your described issue. We haven't received this issue from customers yet, could you help file a ticket in Service Now and provide the theme and your instance detail info please? Our support and engineer can help investigate the root cause.

Thanks,

Lorna 

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks Lorna. Already raised a ticket to SF three days back and no update yet from the support engineer.
Lorna
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
If so, please feel free to let me know the ticket, I'll leave message and ask support team to move the ticket to engineer if necessary.