cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overhaul of Influence Process - lack visibility and planning for customer

AndreaVickers
Participant

Have spoken to various SF users within and external to my company there is a lot of frustration at the Infleunce process - there appears to be no clear updates given on issues raised, no roadmap, which leads to us being unable to plan and inform end users when changes are likely to occur. I think there needs to be a review of the process as it is causing a lot of frustration to SF customers I have spoken to. There does not appear to be a route to take to get answers to questions, and visibility of how our queries/ improvements are reviewed/ progressed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Heiko_Lenk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you again for sharing this feedback. Similar to your previous post, I think it will be very beneficial to understand the details of what has happened with Influence ideas that you had voted for or submitted. 

Normally the status "Accepted" should indicate that an idea is planned on our roadmap for the next ~1-2 releases. Although this is not on the level of a commitment, as roadmap planning can change for good reasons, we see that changes to this planning are rather an exception than normality.