Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.ics File Does Not Automatically Block User's Outlook Calendar

tyankhoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Since SF Learning application is relying heavily on email notifications, I thought it would be an option to also check with you the current scenario we’re having and would be great to receive some feedback and input here.

My clients and I are exploring the possibilities with booking user’s calendar on Outlook automatically when they receive an invitation mail for a class containing .ics file in it. The problem we are currently experiencing is, when users receive an invitation mail (attached with .ics file), it does not automatically book their outlook calendar unless manually open to add.

Do you know if this is a standard behaviour and can it be done differently to cater these requirements (automatically booking of calendar)? This will be helpful to the users especially if they overlooked and can easily refer back in the outlook calendar.

Global Application Settings > Mail (tab)

tyankhoo_0-1676616035777.png

Results
Not blocked

tyankhoo_1-1676616153062.png

Let me know if you see a different way/option to manage this. Thank you very much!

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rémi Corriveau

thank for your replay

there are employees dose not have time evaluation,

when payroll run, i want to distinguish time evaluation status for the employee, if there is time evaluation done (TMSTA-9) ? he will appear in payroll result, but it will raise error if there is no time evaluation done (TMSTA-0).

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to raise the error if an employee has an IT0007 with Time Management Status = 0

or do you want to raise the error if Time Evaluation has not been executed until the last day of the Payroll Period for an employee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i want to check if the employee has an IT0007 with Time Management Status = 0 ? will appear in payroll without any error.

But if the employee has an IT0007 with Time Management Status = 1, ...9, so it have to be time evaluation, at this moment the payroll will raise an error to this employee because he don't have time evaluation yet

thank you