Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Type Validation

k_SuccessFC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Community, 

I would like to ask for an insight how to carry out this requirement. 

There are conditions that error message will appear when raising Sick Leave with Certificate Leave Type. 

• Total of 5 days taken in each accrual year. OR
• Maximum 2 successive days taken.

What functions do I need to use for these scenarios? If I use the first function on the attached screenshot, it will only take if the days are successively requested. Example Feb 17, 2023- Feb 18, 2023. But if you file these days separately e.g. Feb 17, 2023, and then another one for Feb 18, the function will not cover the scenario. And as for the conditions for 5 days taken per accrual year (second function), it conflicts with the one for two successive days. How can we cover these both? The time type is in hours unit. 
rule.PNG

Thanks! 

View Entire Topic
Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Agata,

You have one more option, you can leverage SuccessFactors Intelligent Service to trigger an event from SF to SAP HCI once new user hired. From SAP HCI you can send a mail to requested user ( it might require additional effort from SAP HCI and SF perspective ).

Flow Would be something like below

Employee Creation: SAP ERP---SAP HCI---SuccessFactors

New Hire email: SuccessFactors[ Event Trigger using SuccessFactors Intelligent Service ]---Consume the Event in SAP HCI using Custom Integration-- Send a welcome mail to new user created.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat