cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can find the guide for report development and how to select the right field from module

S0024576714
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am new to SF, I want to design few reports, but it is difficult to find the correct field can category of fields. let me know if training module is available? any reference for how to find the field. 

View Entire Topic
former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your PRoDuction environment, if WT /S01 is created with ESG 1, it should follow the ESG 1 WT **** path in pcr XCM0. Please confirm that.

In your DEVelopment environment, if WT 2MEL also has ESG 1 when it is being processed by pcr ZS01, then the ESG split for WT /S01 that is created should also have ESG 1 since you eliminated split A (WPBP Split) but not split R (ESG Split). In your Payroll Log, please confirm that this is the case since from your error message, it seems that WT /S01 has ESG 3.

Look at pcr XCM0 for ESG 3 to see what values for Processing Class 31 are processed without error, and compare them to what happens to a WT with ESG 1. In my system, only value 0 is allowed if the WT has ESG 1, and only values 0, 1, 2 and 3 are allowed if the WT has ESG 1, 2 or 3.

Double check the value for PrCl 31 of WT /S01 and correct if required. Otherwise, copy XCM0 into ZCM0 and make the appropriate changes to process the PrCl 31 value of WT /S01 in ESG 3.