Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting Jury Duty Every Year within SAP SuccessFactors - EC Time

michaellopez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

My customer is in need to reset their time accounts for jury duty 2023 and was hoping someone would be able to shed some insight on the best way to go about this within SAP SuccessFactors.

Ideally they are looking for a process document; so they can reference it in the future- as this is going to be an annual process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Volker_Ruof
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Michael,

your requirement description of "reset time accounts" is pretty vague. But I assume you mean set the balance to zero at the end of the year and create new accounts for the new year. But is it for all employees, only selected employees... are those employees having jury duty last year the same as for the next year.... 

Does the customer have got a certified implementation partner consultant? Cause this is a pure consulting question where the customers process first needs to be analyzed. I am not aware of any documents that explicitly deal with jury duty. Maybe you find in the best practices offering for US something. General information on set up and handling of time accounts, interim updates or period end processing can be found in the implementation guide:

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_TIME_TRACKING/6619e553226244d89872529ae3f8df34/3828e9d7... 

Since you are a SAP employee: you might also post your question in the partner forum - maybe you get answers from consultants having implemented this for US customers.

Best regards

Volker

michaellopez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Thank you Volker_Ruof. They do have a partner, but are looking to self service first. I appreciate the guidance.