Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Succession Standard Tile not working as expected

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

We upgraded our succession management from role-based to MDF position based and as part of that upgrade, standard tiles for succession were configured in our system.

But when we test them the following tiles are not working as expected

Succession Positions by Max Readiness.

Succession Successors by Readiness

The Succession Positions by Max Readiness is a pie chart and when we click on any slicer (like Ready Now or 1 to 3 years or etc), the drill down includes all the slicer data and is not restricted just to the selected slicer.

Is anyone facing this type of issue? If resolved, please let us know the fix for the same.

We raised a support ticket but the support team came back saying it is working as expected. But am not buying it. So posting in the chat to ensure I am not missing something.

Thank you and I appreciate any response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

maxzhou
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi BalajiNudurupat,

Thanks for raising the question! For the behavior of the Standard Tile in Succession, please refers to the documentation of: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PEOPLE_ANALYTICS/ace8505e7ae04b6dbe72032cc96002ab/e3b2f....

If your issue or concern is still exist, please feel free to raise the incident ticket to our Succession team, and we're happy to take the further investigation for your case.

Best regards,

Max

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maxzhou:

Thank you for the reply.

I gone through the guide and I see some gap between the guide and actual output. When I click Ready Now pie, then it should show only the Ready Now population in the succession data. But this chart shows multiple entries for same position or same employee.

The guide has a statement as below

Shows the count of positionby maximum successor readiness. Each position only appears in this chart once and shows the nomination with the highest readiness. Nominations must have nomination status approved to appear in the chart. Positions without any successors nominated do not appear in the chart.

I raised a SF incident and received a response as "it is working as expected" but I did not receive any KBA or any explanation on the behavior and why it shows all buckets on this slice (Ready Now) of the pie. Also existing KBA did not provide an explanation of the behavior of the tile.

I posted this to understand how other customers resolved this.

Thank you.

BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi @maxzhou:
BalajiNudurupat
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi @maxzhou: Can you extend your help on this?