Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary and Bonus tabs in Compensation Plan

pbrandi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a client that wants a Salary, Bonus, Equity and Summary tabs and display in all views. Currently they plan salary, bonus (not VarPay), promotion and adjustment on one tab and equity on another and Salary, Equity and Summary tabs do appear. I tried to enable the Bonus tab but understand that was deprecated  several iterations ago.  However they plan via Executive Review and the Summary does not appear there.  Is there a way to turn it on?  Is there a way to turn on the Bonus tab other than using a Total Compensation template. If they use the Total Compensation template, would all the tabs, including Summary,  display in Exec Review?

Thanks, any assistance is appreciated.

Paula B

Thanks,

Paula B

vickimoening
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Paula,

The summary tab is not really designed to appear in Executive Review.  The summary tab is enabled/permissioned in the XML in the <comp-include> section.  You could create a custom field to pull data from the bonus and equity tabs to display the aggregated total for salary, bonus, and equity in order to use Total Compensation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

swagatikapanda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

I have a similar requirement from my client, they want Salary, Stock and Bonus within the same Compensation template, and don't want to use Variable Pay.

Are you able to enable the Bonus tab in Compensation template?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Swagatika

pbrandi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Swagatika,

It was "sort" of working (maybe). The client decided to enable and use the Summary tab for bonus but configure custom input fields. They showed me a sample but am not certain how it was done, although I suspect they had fields on the merit tab and hid them but somehow configured it to work for summary. But they did not launch that plan so I am not clear if it worked.

Because of the limitation of the tabs, the solution that I recommended and we know works, is merit and bonus on the same tab and equity on "it's" tab. Hope this helps.

Paula

vickimoening
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Paula,

The summary tab is not really designed to appear in Executive Review.  The summary tab is enabled/permissioned in the XML in the <comp-include> section.  You could create a custom field to pull data from the bonus and equity tabs to display the aggregated total for salary, bonus, and equity in order to use Total Compensation.