cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to copy Public goals from prior years

Debbie_Moses
Participant
0 Kudos

There is a manager (and his direct reports) who cannot copy goals for his direct reports from prior years. He can copy Private goals, but not Public ones. Other managers (peers) can copy for their direct reports without issues. We have compared user permissions, and his is the same as others. The goal template has not been changed (configuration is the same from year to year, copied previous templates to current). I proxied in as the manager and as the direct report, and neither are able to copy Public goals from prior years. Has anyone experienced this or have suggestions as to other things to check?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VanessaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm assuming you are on Legacy Goals, correct? That sounds like a defect, you could consider raising a ticket.

I would also like to encourage you to migrate to our new version of Latest Goals for a much better experience, as the new version will be what we focus our efforts on. Learn more about the Latest Goals here: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_PERFORMANCE_AND_GOALS/4a24e48b5c384b18a81f6b661305021e/...