cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[WEF-32598] Company Setting to Choose the Page Shown After an Expired Session

PiaDavid
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have tried to change our setting to Last Visited Page and Personal Start-up Page, however, nothing is happening on both settings.
Tried to log out, but instead of personal start up page, I am having the log in page with this text: "You have successfully logged out. Please close your browser."

Is this expected? Would you please confirm?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Purnima
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is not the expected behaviour. Could you please create a support ticket for us so we can look into what may be going on with your instance.

pboulicaut
Participant
0 Kudos

You need to use a user where the settings for home page is to redirect you to the home page

IMG_7862.jpeg

IMG_7863.jpeg

once you are logged in, go in a different menu, for example report center and don t do anything for 30 mins

after 40 mins try to move away from report center, you should be logged out and when logged back in you should land to home page.

previously, you would land in report center

PiaDavid
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi @pboulicaut, appreciate your response!
PiaDavid
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi @pboulicaut, appreciate your response! I did the steps above, however, after 30 mins, I got the Session Timed Out message box with Log in and Close button. If I choose 'Close', the box will be gone and nothing will happen to the page, it will still be on the last page I have and I need to restart to be able to log in and have the log in page. Is that what we should expect?